J.N. Linrose Manufacturing is a light gauge metal framing manufacturer located in Hamilton, Ohio. We strive for excellence in the quality of our products, our competitive pricing and customer service.
Great Products, Great People
When we started the company in 2007, we had one goal in mind: produce a world-class product, combined with the type of service that only a small, family-owned company can provide.
Strong relationships with our steel suppliers afford us the buying power of a company three times our size. Our sales force has an impressive depth and knowledge of the industry, and our investment in our facilities and the local community proves our commitment to becoming an industry leader. We proudly report that our rejection rate is less than 1% of all products shipped. We’ve joined the right organizations, and we’ve licensed the best products available. We’re doing what it takes to be more than just your metal framing supplier; we want to be your partner!
I’s Dotted and T’s Crossed
If you’re going to do something, do it right. From the people we hire, to the steel we buy—only the best will do. We’ve taken all of the necessary steps to position ourselves favorably in the market. Here are a few examples:
- Third Party Testing: We are proud, certified members of the Steel Framing Industry Association (SFIA).
- EQ Products: J.N. Linrose is a licensed manufacturer of ProSTUD and ProTRAK.
- Engineering Services: We happily partner with raSmith to provide complete drawings and submittal information.
- Clips and Accessories: From in-house manufacturing to providing products from the Simpson Strong-Tie line, we are constantly adapting our product list to be a one-stop shop for all of your metal framing needs.
- Quote Policy: All quotes are considered void unless given an intent to purchase (either via email or letter), within 30 days of the initiation date. These quotes will be deleted from our system.
What’s In A Name?
Who is JN Linrose? Well, she simply doesn’t exist… JN Linrose is an anagram of the names in the Pfirman family.